A leading company that is working in renewable-energy and clean-water services to off-grid communities using environmentally and socially sustainable methods. facilitating social and economic empowerment of some of the poorest and most marginalized communities in the Occupied Palestinian Territories through the construction of renewable energy systems (wind and solar), provision of clean water solutions, capacity building, and reliable maintenance.
Position Technical Manager
Reporting to Project Manager
Place of Work The position is based in the south Hebron hills and entails daily drives throughout Palestine.
Description about the Job
A full-time Technical Manager to support off-grid renewable energy projects providing electricity for remote Palestinian communities. He/she will lead the technical side of project implementation – design of renewable energy systems, support of the installation team in all stages of the project, support of maintenance staff in solving technical issues that arise after installation, and supporting the R&D program.
The work requires multidisciplinary skills in the fields of solar power, wind power, electronics, and mechanics, as well as project-management skills. The position is very much hands on and requires working in a workshop and outside while participating in installation.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Be the knowledge hub for the energy installations within the organization
- Lead the conceptual as well as detail design of renewable energy systems
- Participate in R&D activities
- Take part in construction and installation of systems and prototypes
- Write reports and technical documents (in English)
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Commitment to the cause and high motivation.
- Science/technology background is a must, preferably M.Sc. degree in science or engineering
- Several years of work experience in renewable energy projects or related fields
- Deep understanding of state-of-the-art equipment in the renewable energy sector
- Ability to manage people and projects
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Holds a valid driving license.
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent command of English and Arabic, both written and verbal
Hired employee will get 6,500 NIS (Monthly basic salary) including all benefits and incentives
Those who finds themselves capable of fulfilling the abovementioned skills, capabilities and ability to perform the assigned roles and responsibilities can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة - below and should upload their CV and Cover letter maximum by 4th October, 2020;