Are you passionate about developing a product as well as driving continued innovation? Are you a growth hacker? Familiar with Drupal? SEO? Then you might be the one we’re looking for!
We're looking for a senior Drupal developer with significant experience in back-end development of Drupal sites.
360Moms is a fast-growing company, we often act and adapt quickly to rapidly changing business needs. The ideal candidate should be able to do multiple tasks, discuss prioritization, and relay expectations between multiple team members with varied technical skill-sets.
What is needed?
We're looking to add, build features, upgrade and maintain our existing systems, as well as plan for a transition where pieces of these systems are either migrated to Drupal 8 or other new solutions over the course of the next couple years. All of this work is intimately connected to the rest of our cloud hosting and DevOps tooling product - interest in the "DevOps" problem space and solving problems for our cloud customers is key.
Our team stands at the forefront of user experience, as well as new features being offered to our customers and partners. Being comfortable tackling programming problems from the architecture level all the way down to proper code implementation is a big plus - the team is small, the to-do list is long, and engineers generally have a great deal of autonomy to implement features and drive the product forward. Your contribution matters.
Senior-level experience with Drupal back-end development (both 7 and 8 ideally) - custom modules and product/feature builds in Drupal
- Desire to tackle feature implementation and user experience design challenges from a high-level user story view through final implementation
- Solid experience with web development patterns and the needs of engineers using a web app development and hosting tool
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Expert PHP knowledge
- Knowledge of Computer Science Fundamentals (beyond arrays, loops, and recursions)
- Experience working with Laravel and other MVC PHP frameworks is a plus
- Knowledge of relational database management systems, SQL and MongoDB
- Knowledge in CMS framework experience (Drupal or similar)
- Ability to optimize systems for performance, scalability, reliability and maintainability
- Web-based portfolio demonstrating and speaking to involvement in projects
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a fast-paced environment
- Writing and deploying PHP applications using modern tools
- GIT or SVN experience
- RESTful API design and development
- Mobile-first Responsive Development experience
- LESS or SASS experience
- Contributions to Open Source projects
** You can Apply by sending your CV to: [email protected]