- Gender, Equality, and Social Inclusion (GESI) Specialist: responsible for the design and implementation of GESI strategies and activities, tools and interventions, contributes to producing resources material on GESI, demonstrated experience in youth and women’s economic empowerment, gender equality and social inclusion, as well as other marginalized groups. Support the design and delivery of GESI trainings for project teams and partners. Provide feedback on activity design, and draft reports. Provide support on GESI related issues.
- Human Rights Specialist: provide technical support, guidance and advocacy on all matters affecting human rights, good governance and rule of law including the rights of women and other marginalized group, contribute to capacity development of partner organizations, writing polices and white papers.
- Institutional Development Specialist: Develop and implement institutional capacity development programs, provide analysis and recommendations for institutional capacity development activities for local CBOs and CSOs to strengthen their systems and management capacity and support to set and achieve their own development objectives, promote good governance, rule of law and values, support a more enabling environment for CSO/CBOs civic engagement. Assist to provide training and other capacity building programs to the project staff, partners, and other stakeholders
- Community Engagement Specialist: experience in community engagement, community participation, program management and training, ability to establish strong working relationships with CSOs and local CBOS, design and deliver capacity building inputs ensuring the implementation of community engagement activities/interventions, Knowledge of local government roles and responsibilities and governance mechanisms in WB&G. responsible for coordinating and facilitating all training and technical assistance, increasing citizen participation in civic life, build CSOs/CBOs internal skills and capacities, improving social accountability and transparency, and integrating USAID support in social accountability activities
- Private Sector Engagement & Partnerships Specialist: Identifies opportunities for public-private partnerships, develops and implements strategies for engaging the private sector and use these strategies to maximize project impact ; and build the capacity of CBOs/CSOs and youth networks to establish effective partnerships.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field; Master’s degree preferred;
- Eight years of relevant experience;
- Previous experience in similarly sized, international donor-supported programs, preferably with USAID.
- Knowledge/Experience with USAID contract rules and regulations strongly preferred.
- Languages: Full Professional Proficiency in spoken and written English and Modern Standard Arabic. Must be able to use both languages fluently and accurately and be able to read all styles and forms on all levels pertinent to professional needs.
- A passion for the mission and values of Global Communities.
To apply for the positions listed above, please send your CV and a cover letter by email to [email protected] indicating the position title and location. This position is for a proposal submission and contingent upon award. We are currently reviewing all applications on a rolling basis and until a final candidate is selected. For consideration, please apply by May 5, 2022. However, we encourage candidates to apply immediately if interested.
Global Communities positively welcomes and seeks applications from all sections of society. We are committed to a work environment that respects the dignity and worth of everyone and offers equal opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.