- Component 1: Improved Supply of Bulk Water to the southern and middle governorates of Gaza
- Component 2: Capacity Building and Performance Improvement of Selected Institutions
- Component 3: Project Management and Implementation Support
- Contribute to the implementation of ongoing institutional and water related activities
- Follow up on day-to-day tasks and activities related to the project under the supervision of the IDM mainly.
- Follow up, and develop as needed, with relevant parties the production of internal documents and outputs as requested; workplans, presentations, reports and other tasks
- Support the IDM in day to day follow up for the Consultancy Service of updating the Water Sector Policy and strategy with relevant stakeholders
- Support the IDM in day to day follow up for the Consultancy Service for developing the Bulk Water Supply Master Plan and Water Harvesting Master plan with relevant stakeholders.
- Make needed coordination within PWA department and service provider related to the design of the National Service Provider Program.
- Prepare a range of written communication documents such as reports, and presentations as needed;
- Ensure that RFP documents in compliance with the WB regulations framework and guidelines; and provide advice to all recipients about specifications and standards of procurement activities of consulting services;
- Contract’s management and implementation follow up with consultants, and ensuring compliance with terms of contracts and specification of consulting services;
- Help in drafting and preparation of the TOR/ RFQ/ RFP documents.
- Follow up with procurement specialist for advertising for bids and expression of interests;
- Participate in evaluating the proposals by consultants or quotations in the case of shopping;
- Manage and monitor contracts implemented by consultants/ suppliers;
- Review outputs generated by consultants and provide feedback and inputs as needed;
- Prepare progress reports about consultants and suppliers works and achievements;
- Provide advice for payments requests and invoices issued by suppliers and consultants;
- Participate in delivery of goods and services by suppliers and consultants respectively;
- Provide reports to IDM about progress and achievement;
- Provide technical support to IDM and the PMSU team in other aspects as required;
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the IDM.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Proven managerial record preferably with a B. A in a field of engineering, or business management or equivalent.
- Eight (8) years of prior similar experience in the filled of Technical Support in water sector or similar sector, coordination and management.
- Computer proficient (Microsoft Word and Excel etc.).
- Proficiency in English language
- Strong communication skills, leadership to make change.
Palestinian Water Authority premises in Ramallah
Time Frame and Contract
The duration of the assignment is one year Extendable as demand necessity, on a full-time basis. The expected start date for the position is 01st of May 2021.
The CV’s and the supporting documents should be sent before 05/04/2021 to the email address below:
For more clarification, please do not hesitate in contacting us during working hours (8:00 am-15:00pm).
Tel: 02 2987665, Mobile: 0599228699
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted