International Medical Corps- Gaza would like to advertise and recruit for multiple vacancies for its upcoming project: Supporting Health System Preparedness and Service Provision in Gaza
IMC would like to invite interested individuals to apply for the following position:
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Medical degree
- Understanding of donor guidelines and policies
- Minimum 8 years of experience implementing programs in Gaza at a managerial level relating to primary/secondary health care and emergency preparedness and response
- Experience in effectively working with international and national staff, donor agencies, government officials, and other NGO’s while respecting cultural sensitivities
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions independently
- Extremely flexible, with the ability to cope with stressful situations
- Ability to relate to and motivate staff effectively
- Creativity and the ability to work with limited resources
- Skills and knowledge in program sustainability and capacity building
- Excellent leadership skills
- Strong negotiation, interpersonal and organization skills
Click here for detailed description of the tasks and requirements.
This position is for NATIONALS ONLY.
Please send your cover letter and CV to this email: [email protected]
Closing Date: July 19, 2020
Please mention the title of the position you are applying to in the subject line of the email.
Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for interviews
International Medical Corps provides emergency relief to those struck by disaster no matter where they are, no matter what the conditions, working with them to recover, rebuild and gain the skills and tools required for self-reliance.
To learn more about our IMC visit: internationalmedicalcorps.org/who-we-are