International Medical Corps- Gaza would like to advertise and recruit for multiple vacancies for its upcoming project: Supporting Health System Preparedness and Service Provision in Gaza
IMC would like to invite interested individuals to apply for the following position:
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- An advanced degree (minimum a Master’s degree) in medicine, public health, health administration, international health or a related field.
- Understanding of USG and USAID regulations.
- Experience in increasingly responsible positions with major donors funding: USAID, EU, DFID, preferably in the Gaza context.
- At least 7 years of experience in health, humanitarian assistance, and emergency response, plus experience in managing complex international-donor funded development activities in challenging environments.
- Prior work experience in Gaza highly desirable.
- Demonstrated outstanding leadership, project management, coordination, organizational, teamwork and strategic planning skills.
- Proven ability to work effectively with multiple host-country counterparts and representatives from other key stakeholders such as NGOs, the UN, and other donors.
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills required.
- Based in (Gaza) with frequent field visits upon security clearance
Click here for detailed description of the tasks and requirements.
This position is for NATIONALS ONLY.
Please send your cover letter and CV to this email: [email protected]
Closing Date: July 19, 2020
Please mention the title of the position you are applying to in the subject line of the email.
Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for interviews
International Medical Corps provides emergency relief to those struck by disaster no matter where they are, no matter what the conditions, working with them to recover, rebuild and gain the skills and tools required for self-reliance.
To learn more about our IMC visit: internationalmedicalcorps.org/who-we-are