Rawabi English Academy is a Cambridge International School located in Rawabi City, the first Palestinian planned City. We are 9 km northwest of Ramallah, 3.5 km north of Birzeit, and 20 km to the north of Jerusalem.
Our school is a Cambridge International School, registered to offer education programmes from Cambridge Assessment International Education, part of the University of Cambridge. We are proud to be part of the world’s largest international community of schools, preparing students for life with Cambridge qualifications that are valued by universities and employers around the world.
Rawabi English Academy is seeking to recruit the following:
- Cambridge Primary & Lower Secondary ICT Teacher (Y2 – Y8)
- Cambridge Primary Science Teacher (Y4 & Y5)
- English Language Support Teacher – (Y4 – Y8)
- Teaching Assistants for Cambridge Primary English (Y1 – Y2)
- Cambridge Lower Secondary & IGCSE Mathematics Teacher (Y8 – Y9)
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s degree in the applied for subject. (Master’s Degree in the relevant subject area is strongly recommended)
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in teaching.
- Excellent written and verbal English Language communication skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Interested and qualified candidates must send their up-to-date resume along with a cover letter explaining what makes them suitable for the position to [email protected] by June 6th 2023.