Maslamani Group Company is a Palestinian company established in 1969 and is considered one of the leading companies in the field of marketing & sales electrical and household appliances in Palestine is soliciting a qualified candidate to fill the position of
Tax & Payroll Accountant
- Monthly preparing income tax and value-added tax (VAT) reports.
- Manage and maintain the company’s tax database.
- Determine tax savings and recommend strategies to improve profits.
- Ensure you comply with regulations by forwarding required information to local authorities.
- Offer support and guidance during audits.
- Evaluate tax regulations and suggest policies that diminish tax burden.
- Keep track of industry trends and changes related to taxes.
- Prepare accurate quarterly and annual tax reports.
- Entering payroll information on accounting system.
- Issuing payroll transfers in a timely manner.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Requirements & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a tax accountant or similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of applicable tax laws.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
Interested candidates kindly send their CVs to [email protected] with “Tax & Payroll Accountant” in the subject line. No later than August 5th 2021.