VITAS Palestine Microfinance Private Shareholding Limited Liability Company, is a private shareholding limited liability company, Vitas Palestine seeks to hire a “Talent Management Officer”, in its Head Office in Ramallah
The Talent Management Officer plays a critical role in contributing to and supporting the development, implementation, promotion, and monitoring of talent management solutions. To do so, the incumbent will work collaboratively with the HR Manager and Department Managers to support deliverables related to Vitas Talent Management (TM) objectives.
Primary Duties and/or Responsibilities
Planning, Organization and Coordination
- Plan, organize and facilitate various talent management activities such as orientation sessions for new employees, corporate learning and training sessions, learning forums etc.
- Organize and support learning needs analysis exercises by administering surveys, organizing focus groups, or brainstorming sessions.
- Plan, organize and coordinate training sessions (group and individual) and Monitor the participant’s progress throughout each session and keep managers informed of progress and bring to their attention any issues, i.e., attendance or other situations.
- Contribute to the content and ensure accurate and user-friendly digital format and process of required corporate training such as the Code of Conduct; HR manuals and other related manuals, etc. are up to date and completed by each employee.
- Coordinate with the HR officer on Vitas Performance Review and Assessment results for all employees, to provide and plan training sessions for all employees and managers,
- Coordinate with the HR Officer and review the eligibility list of employees promotions and communicate the process, with employees and management,
- Review annually the PDP of the succession Plan and prepare a training plan for its implementation in addition to prepare various presentations, handouts, working tools or other materials related to Talent Management as required.
Research, Analytics and Monitoring
- Research, analyze, and present data to support the development of strategies and initiatives such as Workforce Planning, Talent Acquisition, Onboarding, Learning and Development, Performance Management, and Succession Planning.
- Gather and analyze data including participants’ evaluations for learning and development activities and required corporate training and recommend corrective measures when necessary.
- Research and identify service providers that can support Vitas Palestine in the delivery of learning and training on various subjects and ensure that the content meets objectives.
- Follow-up on progress and attendance of all learning and development activities, report on progress and identify issues or risks and recommend solutions
Systems Administration and Information Management
- Enter and maintain the TM data on the HRM system and other systems related to onboarding, learning and development, performance management, succession planning, to ensure that accurate information is available and easily accessible.
- Build and maintain a database of Talent Management content, resources and tools, relevant current events, and trends and developments in best practices.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- BSc degree in Management or Business with concentration on HR ,Master’s degree is a plus
- Proven experience in talent management and training content development
- At least 5 years of experience in the talent management field
- Proven strong communication skills both written and spoken in Arabic and English languages
- Proven experience in Human Resources
- Strong organizational skills
- Time management skills
- Ability to network and maintain professional relationships.
Interested & qualified are kindly asked to send their most updated CV to the following email: [email protected], later than end of working day Sunday, 06/03/2022.