Your duties will include reviewing the data sources, creating and automating data loading scripts, coming up with monitoring and reporting solutions, filling our data warehouse system, and testing the environment upon completion,
To ensure success as System Administrator, you should have extensive knowledge of at least one scripting language, see the big picture of a company’s data needs, and communicate your ideas to your fellow team members clearly.
• Solid understanding of Linux and Linux administration.
• Build and Maintain data flow automation.
• Enhancing existing workflows and automation processes to eliminate errors and complexity.
• Build monitoring tools\scripts and automated alerts reports.
• Communicate thoroughly with team members and stakeholders to keep them informed on progress and problems.
• Work closely with Cloud architecture and Cloud Operation teams.
• Troubleshooting any issue that may arise.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, or related field.
• Must have experience with any scripting language (I.e. Perl, Python, Bash) and SQL.
• Ability to analyze a company’s big-picture data needs.
• Clear communication skills.
• Ability to troubleshoot and solve complex technical problems.
• Experience working with AWS services is a plus.
• the candidate must have excellent English verbal and written.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now-button below