Mada Al-Arab is a Palestinian company specialized in the telecommunication and internet providing fields.
Mada is looking to fill a “System Administrator” job position.
- Supporting Linux and UNIX servers.
- Configure, maintain, and administer all Linux/Unix servers web servers, mail servers, DNS servers, Database Servers other shared hosting services (Cpanel).
- Ability to install, configure and maintain Linux servers both physical and virtual
- Perform day-to-day administration including operating system troubleshooting, disk management, backup and recovery, -patching and light application administration
- Create and maintain procedures to improve and automate manual processes
- Maintain a secure and compliant infrastructure
- Work on multiple activities and projects as a project team member, or as a project leader and ensure the project milestones are met
- Participate in an on-call rotation
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- 2 plus years of experience in system administration or security roles.
- Experience with networking and system administration (TCP/IP, Firewalls, etc.).
- Experience with firewall and endpoint security systems maintenance and functionality desired
- Knowledge of operations and security configurations in Windows and Linux environments;
- Knowledge of software development and scripting languages a plus.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's or Associate's Degree required (or equivalent experience), preferably in computer science, electrical engineering or information systems
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
OUR GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES
At Mada , we enable our staff to adjust their high sights and burn their tracks. This is where success
and future growth are truly the result of your accomplishments. Our teams are composed of enthusiastic individuals who work hard to advance their careers. Join our team and see how hard work, loyalty, competitive spirit and firm commitment to the customer can take you and your professional career to new places.
Please note that the last day for applying for this vacancy is 16/9/2021.
Candidates should apply their CV’s (PDF form) and send it to ([email protected])