Action Against Hunger is a humanitarian, non-governmental, non-political, non-denominational and non-profit making organisation working in the Palestinian Territory since 2002.
Action Against Hunger is recruiting for its Hebron office one
For a period of 6 months
The Candidate will:
- Prepare general layouts to categorize required works and zoning the targeted areas.
- Prepare the work plans based on the general layouts.
- Conduct pilot engineering survey to ensure work plan accuracy and application
- Prepare the activity checklist and any required technical forms
- Conduct the engineering survey in the field using GPS and related equipment and tools.
- Collect the required technical data from the field
- Draft the field data using the related software (AutoCAD, GIS, EXL)
- Coordinate with the municipality/ village council representative to ensure their cooperation and availability during the implementation.
- Prepare as-built and detailed drawings.
- Conduct baseline survey in the targeted areas.
- Data entry to update Action Against Hunger database
- Daily reporting about field activities to the Technical Specialist (work achieved, commitment to the work plan, obstacles and constraints) taking into consideration reporting requirements, monitoring and/or evaluation tools and indicators
- Participate in the preparation and collection of data for communication, advocacy and capitalization purposes (case studies, success stories, etc).
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Profile of the Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in University degree in surveying engineering or civil engineering/survey branch
- Minimum of 2 years proven experience in engineering survey work
- Experience in water networks analysis and design is a plus.
- Demonstrated professional experience in using survey equipment and tools (at least GPS and Total station).
- Demonstrated professional experience in using GIS and AutoCAD software. Experience in using WaterCAD, Civil 3D and MS-Project is a plus.
- Ability to prepare shop and as-built drawings.
- Knowledge in humanitarian or emergency or development programming is a plus
- Good organization and planning skills.
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure.
- Team worker.
- Valid driving license and proven driving skills.
- Fluency in reading, writing and speaking Arabic and good level in English
- Excellent knowledge in GIS. AutoCAD, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and email/internet software.
- Ability to travel in West Bank and stay overnight.
Action Against Hunger is an equal opportunities employer. Women are encouraged to apply for this position
The received applications will be included and valid in our database for a period of six months and will be used in similar future job opportunities.
We will only consider the candidacies received by our online service through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة
Applicants who applied for the first time will not be considered
Applications will be accepted up to and including the 15/10/2019
Only those candidates pre-selected for a test and an interview will be contacted.