A Palco company working in FMCG desires to hire a distinguished Supply Chain Supervisor:
“Supply Chain Supervisor are responsible for overseeing and managing company's overall supply chain and logistics strategy and operations in order to maximize the process efficiency and productivity. In addition, they play a crucial role in developing and maintaining good relationships with vendors and distributors”
What does a Supply Chain Supervisor do?
- Plan and implement the overall supply chain strategy.
- Collaborate with Sales, Operations, and Customer Service teams.
- Determine key supply chain KPIs.
- Suggest solutions for process improvements.
- Identify process bottleneck and implement solutions in a timely manner.
- Train and evaluate others.
- Provide constructive feedback.
- Work with finance, sales, and manufacturing team to determine best vendors and distributors.
- Build and maintain good relationships with vendors.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Planning and implementing strategic initiatives to improve productivity, efficiency, or other performance metrics.
- Monitoring inventory levels and ordering new supplies as needed.
- Overseeing staff members’ performance to ensure that they are meeting productivity goals.
- Coordinating with other departments to ensure that products are shipped on time and within budget.
- Ensuring that all materials meet safety and quality standards.
- Reviewing inventory records to track the flow of materials through the supply chain process.
- Coordinating with vendors to obtain pricing information and place orders.
- Coordinating with other departments to ensure that orders are filled correctly and on time.
- Reporting any issues with quality control or shipping procedures to management.
- Previous working experience as a Supply Chain Supervisor for (3) years.
- Hands on experience with supply chain management software (such as SAP MM, AP Modules, SAP Plant Maintenance, etc.).
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Team Leader.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- BA in Supply Chain Management, Finance, or similar relevant field.
- Proficiency in English (writing, speaking, reading).
- Hebrew is preferred.
Those who found themselves appropriate for the job are asked to send their curriculum vitae along with a cover letter stating why you feel you have the necessary skills to perform well in the above role before 15/12/2022
by e-mail to the following address: [email protected]
PLS state the vacancy applying for when sending your application.
Only qualified candidates would be contacted to proceed with the hiring process.