International Overseas Company - Anabtawi is a leading company in the field of import and distribution of FMCG products in Palestine. The company is at currently hiring for the below vacancy in Nablus
Supply Chain Supervisor is responsible for overseeing and managing company's overall supply chain and logistics strategy and operations in order to maximize the process efficiency and productivity. In addition, to play a crucial role in developing and maintaining good relationships with suppliers and distributors.
- Developing and implementing supply chain strategies to improve efficiency and reduce costs.
- Collaborating with suppliers and customers to ensure timely delivery of products and services.
- Monitoring inventory levels and forecasting demand to ensure adequate stock levels.
- Managing and optimizing transportation and logistics operations.
- Conducting regular audits and assessments of supply chain performance and making recommendations for improvement.
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and company policies.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering related to supply chain management, logistics, or a related field.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in the field.
- Knowledge of logistics, procurement, inventory management, and transportation.
- English Language.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Residing in Nablus.
Those who found themselves appropriate for the job are asked to send their curriculum vitae along with a cover letter stating why you feel you have the necessary skills to perform well in the above role before 8/8/2023
by e-mail to the following address: [email protected]
Only qualified candidates would be contacted to proceed with the hiring process.