مؤسـسة أطباء بلا حدود - اسبانيا
Supply Chain Officer
Doctors Without Borders (MSF) is an independent humanitarian medical aid organization committed to two objectives: providing medical aid whenever needed, regardless of race, religion, politics or gender, and raising awareness of the plight of the people who helps. MSF is working in more than 70 countries all around the world.
MSF –Spain is carrying out a psychological support program with medical and social component. The aim is to provide short-term psychotherapy to people affected by violence and conflict.
MSF-Spain is currently seeking a Supply Chain Officer for its mission, work location will be 50% in Hebron and 50% in Jerusalem, which supports in our Logistics department.
Main purpose of the position:
The Supply Chain Officer is expected to organizing and supervising the daily supply chain activities and the teams associated, in the coordination or project level, according to MSF protocols and standards in order to ensure the optimal running of the mission.
- Supervising and organizing the daily activities of the Supply Chain team, including supply supervisors, and ensuring they perform the tasks linked to their role.
- Being responsible for the order, purchase, stock and freight management in the coordination or in the project level, monitoring and ensuring an efficient implementation of the overall daily supply chain activities.
- Monitoring and ensuring a smooth running supply administration and the respect of the implemented supply procedures, proposing adjustments where needed.
- Being responsible for the supply database and the correct filing and archiving of the supply documentation in order to guarantee the availability and the coherence of supply data.
- Communicating with customers, keeping them up to date concerning their orders status (BO confirmation) and prioritizing procurement and transport according to their needs.
- Collecting claims from the field, analyzing causes and making corrective actions.
- Informing the Logistics supervisor in case of any major issue and draws-up all required reporting, in order to keep updated and reliable information that will help in decision-making.
- Performing any other tasks within the scope of his role, as directed by supervision and according to the needs of the mission
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Essential degree and specialization in Logistics/Supply Chain.
- Essential experience in supply chain management (minimum 2 years) and in organization of supply administration and procedures.
- Desirable proven understanding of MSF Field Logistics (general knowledge of MSF equipment and kits).
- Valid Israeli driving license.
- Ability to travel in west bank and Israel.
English and Arabic essential. Hebrew desirable.
Essential computer literacy (word, excel, internet).
- Results and Quality OrientationL2
- Teamwork and Cooperation L2
- Behavioral Flexibility L2
- Commitment to MSF Principles L2
- Stress Management L3
المسمى الوظيفي Supply Chain Officer
آخر موعد للتقديم 10 - Feb - 2021
المكان القدس, الخليل
نوع الوظيفة دوام كامل
المستوى المهني متوسط الخبرة
الدرجة العلمية البكالوريوس
الخبرة 2 Years
All applicants should send a CV and cover letter by email to:
(Please indicate the job title in the subject line)
Deadline for receiving applications is 10/02/2021.
APPLICATIONS WILL BE REVIEWED ON ROLLING BASIS.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No telephone inquiries will be received.
نصيحة من جوبس لحمايتك : عند التقدم لاية وظيفة عن طريق الانترنت، لا تقم بإعطاء معلومات بطاقة الأعتماد او أية معلومات بنكية / مالية لصاحب عمل.
آخر الوظائف المعلنة بواسطة MSF-Spain Doctors Without Borders