BA/LGHR is recruiting a Supply Chain Manager for a leading company in the Pharmaceuticals Trading Industry located in Doha, Qatar.
Summary Scope of Work:
Plans, organizes, directs and controls all functions and activities of the Supply Chain Management. Responsible for physical, human, and financial resources and for compliance with all relevant instructions, rules, and regulations.
Reporting to: Chief Operations Officer (COO)
Supervision Responsibility: Direct: 3 and Indirect: 0
Type of Contract: Fulltime
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversight and supervision of wholesale and retail purchasing.
- Assure contract compliance with all business suppliers.
- Maintain a strong and fruitful relationship with all internal and external business customers.
- Advice about business trends and orientations of suppliers, vendors, and pricing strategies.
- Establish and monitor inventory tracking systems for all products to ensure product availability and supply integrity.
- Coordinate annual inventory counts in coordination with Internal Audit Department
- Perform analysis of contracting opportunities, calculate savings and communicate savings analysis to managers.
- Establish and achieve cost reduction goals.
- Monitor supplier performance to assess ability to meet quality and delivery requirements.
- Monitor forecasts and quotas to identify changes or to determine their effect on supply chain activities.
- Implement new or improved supply chain processes.
- Collaborate with other departments, such as retail, wholesale, tenders and quality assurance, to identify or qualify new suppliers.
- Develop and implement procedures or systems to evaluate or select suppliers.
- Document physical supply chain processes, such as workflows, cycle times, position responsibilities, or system flows.
- Define performance metrics for measurement, comparison, or evaluation of supply chain factors, such as product cost or quality.
- Analyse inventories to determine how to increase inventory turns, reduce waste, or optimize customer service.
- Design or implement supply chains that support business strategies adapted to changing market conditions, new business opportunities, or cost reduction strategies.
- Design, implement, or oversee product take back or reverse logistics programs to ensure products are recycled, reused, or responsibly disposed.
- Evaluate and select information or other technology solutions to improve tracking and reporting of materials or products distribution, storage, or inventory.
- Manage the drug recall system, ensuring all affected product is identified, quarantined and returned for manufacturer credit
- Analyse workflows, organizational design, and the impact of technology and automation to develop new systems for automation and improved efficiency within all aspects of the pharmaceutical supply chain
- Develop and implement initiatives to increase efficiency of the pharmacy supply chain workforce
- Participate in department’s strategic plan development
- Prepare and implement the annual action plan for supply chain management.
- Supervise transportation system on domestic and international freight that ensures business needs are met
- Safeguard warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Motivate, organize and encourage teamwork within the workforce to ensure set productivity targets are met.
- Oversee the planned maintenance of vehicles.
- Participate in personnel development at all levels through talent acquisition, performance management, providing opportunity for high performers, education, communication, expectation setting, and self- actualization.
- Perform related duties as assigned or as the situation dictates.
- Prepare and implement annual and operational supply chain plans.
- Prepare the budget for this section / department.
- Provide the needed reports to their managers.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Special Requirements & Skills:
- Proficient in standard business office software
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Fluency in written and verbal Arabic and English
- Proven ability to think independently and handle multiple projects through to completion
- Record of successfully collaborating with and influencing senior management and peers
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage staff
- Demonstrated independent work initiative, sound judgment, diplomacy, analytical ability and professional manner
- Able to make effective presentations to diverse groups
- Able to perform financial calculations and create and manage budgets
Total Years of Experience:
- 15 years of relevant experience in supply chain management in pharmaceutical or similar industry.
Education & Certificates Required:
- Required: Degree in a relevant subject, such as: supply chain management, business management, computing, information systems, transport, distribution or logistics
- Preferred: Master’s degree
- Arabic and English
- Must holding a Jordinian passport
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة