To manage the implementation of the strategic direction of supply chain management function at the National level and promote center of learning which is accessible to other countries in the region. Ensure compliance of National Office and support on-going training of global and regional SCM policies and standard operating procedures and report on established performance metrics at the region. Manage and execute all SCM related procurement functions at the National Office and support regional sourcing initiatives. Manage NO procurement compliance, supplier performance and maintain relevant procurement data as defined.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- University degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management and /or work experience equivalent
- Professional Qualification preferably MCIPS qualified.
- Strong negotiation expertise.
- Strong contract management experience.
- 3-5 years’ experience in supply chain and/or procurement
- 2-3 years’ experience in a supervision role
- Very good oral and written communication skills in English.
- Very good understanding of procurement management.
- Very good communication skills with suppliers and internal customers
- A proactive person with initiative, drive, and honest with a high level of integrity.
- Demonstrated capacity building approach to supporting staff development.
- Ability to lead, plan, and organize.
- Good understanding of World Vision Core Values, Sphere relief standards, Red Cross and NGO Code of Conduct.
- The position requires ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 10% of the time.
All aaplications are received through:
We thank all applicants for their interest, but oly shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
World Vision is committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults and does not employ staff whose background is not suitable for working with children or vulnerable adults.