The ACRFF (KFC, PIZZA HUT) has positions open for Supply Chain Department Leader in the Head Quarter office. The closing date for applications is Apr 30. Interested persons should submit an application with a resume and a cover letter.
- Leads the development and implementation of strategic and tactical sourcing actions in partnership with franchisees’ teams. Includes annual establishment and day-to-day implementation of the sourcing strategy, daily management of the relationship between franchisees and suppliers, and support the negotiations with suppliers several times throughout the year.
- Supports the NPD team in identification of suppliers and development of new products, line extensions, and initiatives.
- Develop and maintain strong supplier network. Includes being an active member of the European SCM council, conducting semi-annual business reviews and market visits (franchisees, Yum!) Establish benchmarks, identify opportunities to reduce cost or increase value within the supply chain. Ensure implementation of the Spend Smarter methodology and share best practice from lead markets / business units
- The Supply Chain Manager role independently leads the central SCM function for the KFC C&EE team working in close partnership with our franchisees. The role is both strategic and operational, it involves:
- Setting the vision and strategy for the supply chain
- Supporting cost reduction and / or containment through benchmarking and purchasing best practices
- Ensuring a robust and uninterrupted supply (food, equipment, distribution) for KFC C&EE
- Acting as a primary interface with the KFC global team to ensure strategies and plans are congruent, taking into account local business issues and requirements
- Partnering with the Yum! QA team to ensure compliance to all Yum! Food safety standards
- Maintain and enhance franchisor/franchisee relationships on all SCM activities through regular franchisee meetings. Demonstrate the benefits of SCM in order to ensure the continued support of the function by the franchisee community. Maintain and enhance strong relationships with SCM Poland to refine and embed our agreed strategy.
- Develop and presents on a regular basis SCM updates, industry outlooks, projects, and recommendations to senior management and franchise partners in order to enable them to make informed decisions
- Supports the growth of the C&EE business by creating supply chain market entry / growth strategies for new / existing markets to ensure unit growth plans can be supported.
- Works in partnership with the C&EE QA team to align strategies and leverage franchisee relationships to achieve our QA objectives.
- Lead / support cross functional projects as and when required.
Market Set Up
- Identify transport and distribution vendors to establish the best logistic route for the country in Frozen, Chilled and Ambient, from suppliers to restaurants, via a distribution center when necessary,
- Accompany those vendors in the process of Yum! Certification,
- Choose the best economic options from a portfolio of international Yum! approved suppliers,
- Calculate the theoretical Cost of Sale (COS) to feed to business model
Managing the Supply Chain
- Purchase only from suppliers who meet Yum! Standards
- Support any local suppliers, distributors to close gaps identified during Yum! audits
- Manage the day-to-day relationship with vendors to ensure uninterrupted supply, and follow the performance of vendors for continuously improvement,
- Ensure 100% of products have documented specifications
- Be responsible for contingency plan and crisis management on Chicken and other core products,
- Prepare and lead negotiations,
- Support the interaction with the Franchisor,
- Identify opportunities and lead implementation of cost reduction projects within specified time lines by targeting year on year cost reduction improve our margin,
- Managing legal and environmental aspects associated with food and ensure compliance
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Academic qualifications and practical experiences
- Holder of at least BA degree in Purchasing, Administration or any other suitable degree
- Flexibility in work through the day as job required
- Very good at reading/writing/or speaking both English and Arabic
- Executive with at least 3 years supply chain experience
- Highly analytical
- Excellent negotiation and relationship building skills essential
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Excellent oral and presentation skills
- Ability to think strategically, challenge current thinking and deliver great results in a fastmoving environment
- Must have clear potential to move into bigger and broader role
ACRFF has a work environment that promotes diversity, embraces change, and provides leadership opportunities to every team member. We are on a fast track within the applications industry and are seeking highly skilled professionals to take us even further.
So, if you are looking to make a move and are a highly motivated professional who welcomes new challenges, look at Doe Corporation... We have your next GREAT OPPORTUNITY!
Send your C.V To [email protected]