To effectively support the Supply Chain function in line with World Vision’s procedures in order to support timely implementation of World Vision Programs/Projects that will have the greatest impact on process improvement, simplification, standardization and cost containment thus ensuring the achievement of the Child Well Being Outcomes.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Certification diploma in business management, Accounting / Procurement and logistics
- One year of experience in Procurement,Logistics or accounting/Administration field
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to work as a team.
- Effective in written and oral communication; with a proper standard of English. Strong computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Committed to achieve quality results and services
- Integrity and strong identification with World Vision's Core Values
World Vision is committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults and does not employ staff whose background is not suitable for working with children or vulnerable adults.
Note: This position is fixed-term position for 1 year.
For more details and application , please visit the Careers website. Supply Chain Associate