UNV Assignment Title Supply Assistant
Duty station (Country) East Jerusalem (state of Palestine)
Host Agency UNICEF
Modality National Specialist
Assignment Duration 12 months
Expected Starting date Immediate
Application deadline Application Deadline: 10 December 2020
Eligibility Candidates need to be only nationals of the country living in Jerusalem or West bank.
Monthly payment ILS 4,724.83
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
BA in Business, Economics, Procurement and Supply Chain from a recognized institution
- At least 2 years of professional work experience at the national and/or international level in administration, logistics, or supply, or other relevant programmes; experience with procurement is an asset, as is experience working in the UN or other international development organization
- Excellent oral and written skills; excellent drafting, formulation, reporting skills;
- Accuracy and professionalism in document production and editing;
- Excellent interpersonal skills; culturally and socially sensitive; ability to work inclusively and collaboratively with a range of partners, including grassroots community members, religious and youth organizations, and authorities at different levels; familiarity with tools and approaches of communications for development;
- Ability to work and adapt professionally and effectively in a challenging environment; ability to work effectively in a multicultural team of international and national personnel;
- Solid overall computer literacy, including proficiency in various MS Office applications (Excel, Word, etc.) and email/internet; familiarity with database management; and office technology equipment;
- Self-motivated, ability to work with minimum supervision; ability to work with tight deadlines;
- Sound security awareness;
- Have affinity with or interest in human relief, volunteerism as a mechanism for durable development, and the UN System.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة