MSF Spain is looking for a skilled Supply Activity Supervisor in Hebron to help us provide quality service to our beneficiaries. This position is a great opportunity for you to gain experience in the humanitarian sector and develop your skills. You will also be an important member of our team focusing on medical and mental health assistance to population.
You will be working in our Hebron Project and also you will be helping our team members in planning and supervising the execution of supply activities in the project for one or more areas of the supply programme (Warehouse, Procurement, Transport and Customs, etc.) according to MSF protocols and standards in order to ensure the optimal functioning of the mission.
We expect you to share our humanitarian values to offer assistance to people based on need and irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation. In MSF we treat our beneficiaries with dignity, and with respect for their cultural and religious beliefs.
Due to the specificities of the Palestine Mission, the person reponsible of the supply in Hebron has some mission supply task to manage:
- The mission pharmacy site in Hebron. To support the pharmacy supply management, organice receptions, in and out pharmacy transports, trucks loading and donwloading…
- An important part of the supply market is in Hebron and Ramalha. The Hebron supply activity supervisor is involve in the mission supply contracts procedures, market assestments, supplier selection criteria, in order to supply Jerusalem and Hebron on some of the needed materials.
As part of the Hebron Supply procedures:
- Follow up of Internal Request (IR) for all the departments, preparing the purchase order documents using log7 and reception of the items from suppliers and preparing the reception documents for delivery for the end user.
- Preparing the 3+1 requests for the stock of logistics, Purchase Order(PU) and reception, making analysis for the average monthly consumption of the standard items for the 3+1 order and for each item’s consumption per department.
- Making regular inventory before every replenishment of the 3+1 order using the 3-way comparison inventory tool, justifying the discrepancies, and updating it on log7 using stock transfer and PUs.
- Keep the track of with full details including the IR, PU number, PU status per item, reception date and date of invoice delivered to finance. This information is shared with everyone every week.
- Managing the requests of the monthly request form for the monthly consumables for departments, and the distribution every month.
- Preparing purchase list for advance of the log.
- Preparing log7 analysis for the reports of finance by the end of the year using the global view.
- Archiving all documents of the purchase, stock requests, contracts, waybill, inventory according to the MSF guidelines.
- Supervise the shipment of items between the project and capital (in and out) according to the waybill SOP.
- Sending regular reports to the line manager on monthly bases.
- Preparing yearly report for departments about the consumption and some comments to make the supply process more effective.
- Supporting log doing market analysis/ Comparative Bid Analysis(CBA) and finding new suppliers in the market, preparing/translating contracts upon their need.
- Managing the distribution, stock and the purchase of kits (displacement, hygiene, food parcel) upon request.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
BA degree in Supply, Procurement or relevant field.
1-2 years in MSF Logistics Department, previous experience in supply chain activities related jobs.
- Mission language (English) and local language (Arabic) essential.
- Results and Quality Orientation
- Teamwork and Cooperation
- Behavioural Flexibility
- Comitment to MSF Principles
- Stress Management
- Full time position (Sunday to Thursday from 08:00 -16:30)
- 20 days annual leave
- Complementary Staff Health Policy
- Mental Health Support
- Starting date: Soon as possible
- Gross Salary: Between 6,791ILS to 7091ILS
- Transportation Allowance
- Child Allowance
- 13th month Salary
We require all applicants to write a cover letter containing an introduction of yourself, explaining why you are applying for the position, and explaining why you think you are suitable for the position. Failure of submitting this letter would make the application invalid and the application would not be considered.
All documents of application must be in English.
Please send your CV and a cover letter including aforementioned instructions in English.
The deadline for application is 22/08/2023.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for technical test and interview.
All the steps of the recruitment will be done in ENGLISH.
In order to submit your application via Google Forms, you shall have a GMAIL account. If you do not have one, you shall create a GMAIL Account.