Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF – Doctors Without Borders) is an international humanitarian aid organization that provides assistance in more than 60 countries to populations in distress, to victims of natural or manmade disasters and to victims of armed conflicts, without discrimination and irrespective of religion, creed or political affiliation. To develop this work from the Hebron district, we are recruiting a:
SUPPLY ACTIVITY OFFICER
Providing optimal preventive and psychosocial aid to people with mental health and psychosocial needs at community level according to MSF principles, standards and procedures in order to provide the most appropriate mental health support for patients.
OBJECTIVE OF THE POSITION:
Performing the day to day implementation of supply procedures and ensuring efficient administrative processes for one or more areas of the supply programmes (Order Processing, Transport and Customs, Procurement, etc.) at coordination or project level according to MSF protocols, standards and procedures in order to ensure the optimal running of the mission.
- Performing the day to day activities ensuring an efficient running of the administration processes of the supply activities following the supply procedures according to MSF standards and protocols. The activities can include one or more of the following areas:
- Order Processing: Performing the day to day order processing activities in a particular supply office (coordination or project level)
- Purchasing: Performing the day to day purchasing activities in a particular supply office (coordination or project level)
- Transport and Customs: Performing the day to day procedures and administrative processes for the clearance and transportation of goods in a particular supply office (coordination or project level) ensuring an efficient shipment of goods
- Performing and coordinating administrative procedures related to his/her supply activity(ies), verifying the compliance to MSF procedures, standards and protocols
- Ensuring that all necessary tools and management procedures are followed to avoid stock ruptures, losses and excess stocks in the mission
- Performing delegated tasks according to his / her activity(ies) and as specified in his/her job description.
- Results and Quality Orientation
- Teamwork and Cooperation
- Behavioural Flexibility
- Commitment to MSF Principles
- Service Orientation
- Stress Management
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Essential secondary education.
- Desirable technical diploma, in supply chain or commerce related studies
- At least 2 years' experience in supply chain related jobs or in the logistics department.
- Desirable proven understanding of MSF Field Logistics
- Very good command in English and Arabic is essential
- Computer literacy
المسمى الوظيفي SUPPLY ACTIVITY OFFICER
آخر موعد للتقديم 19 - Oct - 2021
نوع الوظيفة دوام كامل
المستوى المهني متوسط الخبرة
الدرجة العلمية دبلوم
الخبرة 2 Years
التصنيف التعليم والتدريب
Interested candidates should submit their application letter, CV with references´ details to:
Médecins Sans Frontières
Human Resources Departement _Hebron Project
With the reference: SUPPLY ACTIVITY OFFICER MSF vacancy. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: Closing application date is October 19th, 2021.
نصيحة من جوبس لحمايتك : عند التقدم لاية وظيفة عن طريق الانترنت، لا تقم بإعطاء معلومات بطاقة الأعتماد او أية معلومات بنكية / مالية لصاحب عمل.
آخر الوظائف المعلنة بواسطة MSF-Spain Doctors Without Borders