The Palestinian Working Woman Society for Development (PWWSD), established in 1981, is a Palestinian women’s, mass, developmental, learning human rights organization that contributes to developing the feminist struggle within national, social, and developmental dimensions. The organization believes that liberating women is connected directly with ending the occupation and establishing a full Palestinian democratic sovereign civil state. PWWSD is a reference for women and all those individuals or institutions interested in women’s issues. PWWSD is active all over West Bank and Gaza Strip and an active member in several local, regional, and global networks and coalitions, such as the Palestinian NGO Network, the Arab Women Network (Aisha), the International Union for Workers Education.
PWWSD is seeking to hire a Supervisor – Psychosocial counsellor with the following qualifications, skills, and attributes:
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- A university degree in Psychology, Social Work, Sociology, Community Psychology, Guidance and Counseling or a related field (Master degree is preferred).
- At least 3-5 years of relevant work experience in counselling or social work.
- Familiar with the work of local and international NGOs especially GBV, counseling or psychology-based projects.
- Excellent interpersonal, managerial and communication skills.
- Experience in report writing in both Arabic and English.
- Fluency in reading, writing and speaking both Arabic and English.
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a cover letter and CV to [email protected], with the position title in the subject line no later than Sunday 24.11.2019