Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international, humanitarian, non-governmental organisation providing assistance to populations in distress, to victims of natural or manmade disasters and to victims of armed conflicts, without discrimination and irrespective of religion, creed or political affiliation.
MSF Spain in Palestine is seeking to employ, a qualified candidate for the following position:
SUPERVISOR MEDICAL DATA ENTRY
Place of work: Hebron
Starting date: ASAP
Deadline for application: 12th June 2022
Main purpose of the job (from the JD)
Ensure completion of all activities related to medical data entry and data management into the mission database. Supervise, organise and plan the activity of Data Entry officers/operators, as well as identify their training needs in order to provide a good service support and reliability of the data collected.
Specific requirements for the role:
- Supervise, organize, and plan the activity of Data Entry officers to have a reliable record of medical activity performed, as well as identify their training/technical support needs in order to provide a good service support and reliability of the data collected.
- Ensure collation and entry of all data identified by project managers for collection (e.g., morbidity, mortality, surveillance of diseases of epidemics, nutrition, psychological and women’s health, etc.) into the appropriate data management system while ensuring quality of data
- Do quality control data officers’ performance on regular basis
- Know and ensure proper use of software used for recording (i.e., Fuchia, Epi Info, etc.).
- Ensure accuracy of the medical data entered into the mission’s database on a regular basis, according to MSF protocols and carry out regular back-ups.
- Provide technical support to data entry officers/operators in project sites and give response to their training needs.
- Provide regular statistical reports for the medical team as well as informing the superior of any missing information, major changes or big differences in data
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Essential proven computer literacy, secondary education or qualifications either in administration, data entry or in statistics. Degree in Information and Technology (IT) desirable.
Essential working experience of at least one year with MSF.
Mission working language and local languages essential.
Essential knowledge of use of computer including processing of documents (Word, Excel).
Desirable knowledge on medical statistics data bases.
• Results and Quality Orientation L2
• Teamwork and Cooperation L2
• Behavioural Flexibility L2
• Commitment to MSF Principles L2
• Stress Management L3
What we offer:
- Legal contract
- Pay in accordance with the MSF salary table (Level 6)
- The chance to gain professional development in an international organisation and to develop (career path, training, etc.) within the organisation
- The opportunity to contribute to our objective of saving lives, alleviating suffering and working with those most in need
Please send your motivation letter and CV in English to the email address: [email protected]
Deadline: Closing application date is June 11th 2022
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.