مؤسـسة أطباء بلا حدود-
SUPERVISOR MEDICAL DATA ENTRY (Gaza)
Médecins Sans Frontières “Doctors without Borders” is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation.
MSF is currently seeking to hire SUPERVISOR MEDICAL DATA ENTRY to join our project in Gaza. He will be responsible for Ensure completion of all activities related to medical data entry and data management into the mission database. Supervise, organise and plan the activity of Data Entry officers/operators, as well as identify their training needs in order to provide a good service support and reliability of the data collected
- Supervise, organise and plan the activity of Data Entry officers to have a reliable record of medical activity performed, as well as identify their training/technical support needs in order to provide a good service support and reliability of the data collected
- Ensure collation and entry of all data identified by project managers for collection into the appropriate data management system while ensuring quality of data
- Do quality control data officers’ performance on regular basis
- Know and ensure proper use of software used for recording
- Ensure accuracy of the medical data entered into the mission’s database on a regular basis, according to MSF protocols and carry out regular back-ups
- Provide technical support to data entry officers/operators in project sites and give response to their training needs
- Provide regular statistical reports for the medical team as well as informing the superior of any missing information, major changes or big differences in data
Data collection, centralization and analysis
- Weekly data collection in each services
- Verification of the quality of data (missing or non-relevant data in patient folders and/or databases, mistakes in encoding data, wrong formulas or automatic analyzes in operational databases, incoherence of data, etc.)
- Centralization of all information collected in the unique database
- Update specific and transversal indicators and analysis of the current situation in the hospital
Support of the medical team
- Technical and scientifical support for the medical team regarding data and databases used in data collection process and in case of need for other excel files
- Follow-up, assessment and readjustment of data collection organization (Identification of gaps/weaknesses of the system)
- Change and readjustment of data collected and sources of information according medical needs
- Regular assessment and adaptation of indicators following in closed link with the medical team
- Fixation and adaptation of current databases used or creation of new one according medical needs
Reports and feedback
- Regular update of the document summarizing all the data collection process in Al-Awda hospital according changes (organization, encoded data, indicators provided, risk for data confidentiality, etc.)
- Weekly feedback for supervisors
- Monthly epidemiological bulletin document (Epibulletin)
- Quarterly report
- Active participation in weekly supervisors medical meeting in Al-Awda hospital and feedback regarding activities of each service and global activity in the structure
- Punctual other meetings with MSF coordination and/or others health partners
- Regular requests from medical team, MedCo, Brussels headquarter and other partners (MOH, etc.)
- Supervisor of the archivist position and Medical secretary in Al-Awda hospital
Supervisor of potential data encoder position(s) if recruited in the futur
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Education Essential Master degree in Public Health or Epidemiology
Essential proven computer literacy
Experience Essential working experience with Data Management or Epidemiology with MSF/Other INGO
Languages English and Arabic essential.
Knowledge Excellent knowledge of use of computer including processing of documents (Pack office: Word, Excel, Power point).
Desirable knowledge on medical statistics databases.
• Results and Quality Orientation L2
- Teamwork and Cooperation L2
- Behavioural Flexibility L2
- Commitment to MSF Principles L2
- Stress Management L3
Interested applicants must submit all of the following documents:
C.V. and Cover Letter in English detailing qualifications for this position
Submit your application to:
Qualified female candidates are welcome to apply.
Please write SUPERVISOR MEDICAL DATA ENTRYon the Email Subject or it may not be considered.
The deadline for submitting applications is: Sunday 10th Novwmber.