Ammon Fashion Retail Company Psc. works as agents of the LC WAIKIKI & FLO brands in the field of clothing sales through its stores in most cities of the West Bank and Gaza, where the company follows the system and sequence in the human capacity.
The company announces its need to fill two vacancies with a title
STORE Manager FOR (Ramallah Store, Hebron Store)
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
The applicant must meet the following conditions:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or any specialty suitable for the job.
- Experience in conducting market studies and the possibility of evaluating customer needs and searching for sales opportunities.
- Administrative and leadership capabilities to manage the work team.
- Experience in managing retail sales.
- Able to work under pressure and work in a team spirit
- Communication and Connection skills
- Good communication skills in English
- Experience and ability to work on inventory software and cashier systems
- Experience in Preparation sales reports and following up on daily, monthly and annual performance indicators and any other reports.
- Preferably someone who has experience in the following products: clothes, shoes, accessories and supermarkets.
- Computer Skills (MS Office)
3-5 years Experience
Those who have the job qualifications to fill this position and wish to apply for it, can send their CV to the E-mail address