BA/LGHR is recruiting a Store Manager for a Retail Company, located in Ramallah, Palestine.
Summary Scope of Work:
The Store Manager will be responsible for managing the overall operations and activities for the store. He/she will be in charge of performing a variety of administrative tasks, managing the human resources staff and the office supplies and inventory.
Reporting to: Chief Executive Officer
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee and direct daily company administrative processes and procedures.
- Ensure that company policies align with advance business objectives.
- Strategically map out, plan, and manage the company activities.
- Set goals for staff and monitor their progress.
- Draft and mentor operational plans for the company stores.
- Analyze and maintain operational data.
- Develop and implement human resources practices.
- Maintain positive client and vendor relationships.
- Monitor the company inventory.
- Track and maintain budgets of operational costs.
- Provide guidance to staff in resolving operational issues and problems.
- Conduct regular meetings with staffs to discuss about operational updates, ideas and issues.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Special Requirements & Skills:
- People management and team working skills
- Good Computer Skills especially Microsoft Excel and Word
- Good supervision and reporting skills
- Planning and organizing skills to effectively manage the company investments;
- Excellent analytical and time management skills;
- Adept problem solver and decision maker
Total Years of Experience:
- 4-7 preferably in a related sector
Education & Certificates Required:
- A University degree in Business, Engineering, or Information Technology
- Arabic and English (both written and spoken)
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة