Millennium Hotel Ramallah, one of the Millennium chain hotels in the world and the only 5-star International hotel in the Palestine, is soliciting a qualified candidate to fill the position of
- Supervises and coordinates the activities of stewards to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of kitchens.
- Assures use of proper sanitation and hygiene techniques for all cleaning tasks.
- Maintains required standards of sanitation and cleanliness.
- Ensures that kitchens areas are kept clean and tidy at all times to prevent any health or safety hazards.
- Supervise, support and monitor utility stewards, dishwashers and casual personnel.
- Performs cleaning duties in cases of emergency or staff shortage.
- Clean walls, tables, racks, sinks, floor mats and disposal area. Polish stainless steel.
- Clean ovens, hoods, filters, drains, hot boxes, steam tables, flat boxes and ceiling vents, according to schedule.
- Ensure all trash is emptied at end of shifts; containers washed out and returned to kitchens.
- Perform special cleaning projects as assigned.
- Perform any other job-related duties as assigned.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Candidate is required to have at least (2) years stewarding experience, preferably in a hotel environment, and/or 6 months hotel stewarding supervisory experience.
- Ability to set priorities for assigned areas/staff and provide feedback to others that enhances performance.
- Knowledge of proper procedures and use of chemicals.
- Ability to train a staff to produce high volumes of work while maintaining quality per standards.
- Ability to handle stressful situations, while maintaining a calm and welcoming behavior.
- Must have scheduling flexibility and can work any shift during the week including weekends and holidays.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their C.Vs to [email protected] with subject name “Stewarding Supervisor”, no later than August 29, 2019.
We thank all applicants for their interest but regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.