In preparation for an anticipated private sector support project by the World Bank and the Ministry of National Economy, known as the Innovative Private Sector Development (IPSD) Project, BA/Levant Gulf HR is mandated by a bidding consortium to allocate profiles for highly-motivated professionals, as described below.
The project aims to:
- Develop a Palestinian entrepreneurship ecosystem.
- Build linkages with regional entrepreneurial ecosystems.
- Design and implement a start-up finance system.
- Develop frameworks for home-based businesses.
- Extend grant monies and technical assistance to beneficiary start-ups.
- Build and operate an outsourcing hub in Gaza.
- Design automated systems to manage private sector development initiatives,
- Extend technical assistance and capacity building to a wide range of beneficiaries, covering entrepreneurship, start-up finance, and home-based businesses/outsourcing.
- Develop and manage a grants facility to extend seed finance and technical assistance to start-ups.
- Plan outreach activities; monitor grantees to ensure they implement and administer grants according to agreements.
- Build and manage relationships with key stakeholders: angel investors, investment intermediaries, local funds and regional/diaspora investors.
- Undertake regional travel, as and when required by the project.
- Manage procurement processes.
- Transfer skills and technical knowledge on startup finance and angel investing.
- Maintain open and timely communications with project stakeholders, including international donors and Ministries.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Relevant postgraduate qualification.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in early-stage finance, including both West Bank/Gaza and international investment experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of angel investing and venture capital.
- Strong knowledge of entrepreneurial finance principles and experience in investments.
- Demonstrated ability in building effective relationships with early-stage investors.
- Proven experience in A-Z grants’ management.
- Demonstrated ability in building effective working relations with high-level government officials, donor partners and multitude of local stakeholders.
- Fluent in Arabic and English.
- Willingness to travel, particularly to the Gulf.
- Commitment to multi-culturalism.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة