Holy Family Hospital provides a wide range of medical care that includes the delivery services, prenatal and antenatal care, Well women clinic, diabetic clinic for pregnant women, Gynecology surgeries, Intensive care Unit for premature babies, outpatient clinics.
The Hospital belongs administratively and financially to the Order of Malta which is a religious Order that was found in Jerusalem in the year 1048. Its mission is summed up in its motto: “Tuitio fidei et obsequium pauperum, "Defence of the faith and assistance to the poor", this is highly seen in their projects that are active in 120 countries caring for people in need through its medical, social and humanitarian works, without regard to religion, national origin.
The Holy Family Hospital is seeking Staff Nurse to work in the Neonatal ICU and Normal Nursery Departments.
The Staff Nurse must be aware of the internal hospital rules and guidelines besides a clear understanding of the Holy Family Hospital’s mission and vision aspects. To integrate in the process of providing the maximum standard of care towards patients and their belongings.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Good command of English language.
- Excellent use of computer software and computer skills is a must.
- Able to work as a part of a team Under the supervision of the Nursing Coordinator.
- Able to work on Shifts System and Emergency system.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Ability to quickly learn and utilize a variety of software and system.
- Bachelor Degree in Nursing is required.
- Holds a license to practice the profession from the Nursing union and from the Palestinian Ministry of Health.
- Priority for applicant’s form Bethlehem District.
Interested candidates are to fill a special application form that may be obtained from the reception office at Holy Family Hospital on daily basis from 8:00 am to 03:00pm.
Applications must be submitted to the HR Office during the official working hours’ maximum by Friday 3, Feb 2023.