Purpose of position
Contribute to achieving the requirements for Child Sponsorship Operations’ communications and correspondence in the field and with Support Offices by supporting the zonal Community Engagement and Social Change (CESC) Team with systems related requirement to meet all of World Vision’s sponsorship targets as needed.
Operating the sponsorship System and managing correspondence
- Complete Child history and consent form
- Monitor and follow up sponsorship business processes and correspondences deadlines for assigned area programmes (APs)
- Follow up on correspondences from sponsors to register children (RCs) and from RCs to sponsors according to applied sponsorship standards and requirements such as introductory letters (ILs), sponsor letters (SLs,) electronic letters (Els), and gift notifications (GNs).
- Responsible for completing GN process, starting from opening in the system, ordering the gift, processing the payment and closing them on the system
- Demonstrate familiarity with Rich Media
- Close correspondences while ensuring a proper documentation and filing system, to refer to upon requested, and are met with high quality and on time.
- Open and close Introductory letters by the child on the system
- Support the Sponsorship Coordinator in extracting data for Sponsorship Operating Index (SOI) report monthly measuring, to be shared and communicated with the zonal staff.
- Be responsible for Sponsorship Management Reporting system.
- Be responsible for Child Management Registration in Hope system and other systems
- Open, close, and mail RCs farewell letter to sponsors
- Coordinate with the CESC officers in terms of work processes, quality and deadlines
- Support the Sponsorship Coordinator in ensuring implementation of the Global Centre’s (GC) new initiatives and requirements
- Support the Sponsorship Coordinator in terms of relationships in the field and Support Offices
- Support the field teams in identifying the most vulnerable children.
Effective coordination and strong working relations with the CESC Team established throughout implementation of sponsorship processes.
- Carry out any other duties assigned by the supervisor
- Attend and participate in regular/devotional staff meetings and events
- Participate in training events organized through WV, as required.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
At least 2-3 years of experience in related field.
Bachelor degree in English literature or business or equivalence of 3 years of relevant experience.
Preferred Knowledge and Qualifications:
- Working knowledge of computer applications and computer aptitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills to relate to staff, sponsors, partners and colleagues
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to censor culturally sensitive issues
- Ability to deal with matters with strict confidentiality
- Fluent English and Arabic
All applications are received through Careers website: Apply here
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
World Vision is committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults and does not employ staff whose background is not suitable for working with children or vulnerable adults.