Open to: West Bank, Gaza and Jerusalem Residents
Deadline for application: March 25th, 2018
Human Resource and development (HR&D) is a full-service consultancy and training firm located in Ramallah with a supporting office in Hebron. Since 2007, HR&D has delivered direct consulting services to clients in business and organizational development, monitoring and evaluation, qualitative and quantitative research. HR&D has also designed and implemented specialized capacity building and training sessions for a diverse range of clients in the government and private sectors, as well as for local and international non-governmental organizations (NGOs).
At HR&D, we strive to advance sustainable development and socio-economic opportunities through innovative skill-building and services that strengthen individuals and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of businesses and organizations. We also aspire to contribute to initiatives aiming at strengthening the rule of law and protecting human rights in Palestine.
HR&D has a full-time staff that is experienced in diverse fields, including research and training in social sciences, economics, gender, human resources management, and monitoring and evaluation. Along with our full-time staff, we work with a wide group of distinguished specialists who are equipped with extensive theoretical knowledge and practical experience in their respective fields.
HR&D is growing its roster of technical specialists who work closely with HR&D’s Upper management and full-time staff to deliver expert, short term consulting/training services to local and global projects.
We are seeking highly qualified experts with at least seven years of experience in the following fields;
- Strategic Planning
- Business Development
- SME Development
- Strategic Development and Investment Plans
- Civil Society Engagement
- Media Strengthening
- Finance and Economics
- Monitoring and Evaluation M&E
- Civil engineering
- Water engineering
- Human Rights
- Human Recourse Development
- Youth Employment
- Women Empowernment
- English Language Training
- Report Writing
- Social Media
- Graphic design
- Microsoft Training
- Bisan system
- Autodesk Revit
- Primavera Professional Project Management
- Android development
- 3D modeling, animation, and rendering software (3D MAX, SketchUp)
- Geographic Information System GIS
Responsibilities will vary from one project to another, but overall consultants will;
- Contribute to the design and execution of assigned projects.
- Meet with clients when needed for an initial situational assessment.
- Collect and analyze data.
- Develop training material when needed.
- Write project relevant reports.
- Provide guidance for any occurring problems.
- Advanced degree in a relevant technical area of expertise.
- A minimum of seven years working experience in relevant fields.
- Experience in project design and management for donor projects.
- Familiar with the regional and Palestinian context.
- Fluency in Arabic and English.
Qualified candidates in any of the above mentioned areas, who are interested in applying, should send their resumes and the contact information for at least three references to the following email: [email protected] no later than March 29th, 2018.
Please include your area of expertise in the subject line of your email.