Business & Project Coordination (50%)
· Lead and manage special analytical, research, and tracking oriented projects for the national director and key functional leaders, as requested
· In coordination with the national director, update, track, and manage the forward agendas and associated logistics for the monthly leadership team meeting, Impact & Results (IRT) team meeting, all-staff meeting, the External Engagement Working Group (EEWG) meeting, and the quarterly Strategic Support Team (SST) meeting.
· Track all action items from these monthly and quarterly meetings and communicate and coordinate with relevant leaders to assist them in completing action items and reporting on them.
· Support the national director in maintaining the strategy dashboard and the External Engagement Plan. Identify and analyze key trends that require further discussion.
· Identify, track, and ensure on time response by World Vision JWG to implementation of and response to required Global Centre and Regional Office initiatives and action plans, including: the Faith & Development Action Plan, the Annual Strategy Review Action Plan, the Advocacy Success Matrix, the semi-annual Maturity Framework, talent management, and diversity indicators.
· Monitor response of targeted staff who own and manage other required global and regional action plans such as but not limited to the semi-annual safeguarding update report, the Safeguarding Implementation Plan, the Child Protection Minimum Requirements (CPMR), Gender Equity Self-Assessment, the Disaster Management Scorecard, the Grant Health Tracker, the annual GAM Plan, and regional Communications Plan.
· Track all of World Vision JWG’s partners by type, history, nature of engagement as well as any proposed and completed organizational development plans and activities.
· Ensure knowledge management of partner MoUs and maintain a spreadsheet to track them.
· Support Operations to organize annual organizational capacity building events for village committees
· Conduct strategic analysis, as requested, for P&C, Supply Chain, and ELA on special projects.
· Support Security in tracking the deadlines and updating the core security requirements and other documentation
· Serve as the documentation officer during any Incident Management.
Research, Writing & Communication (30%)
· Deploy to the Grant Acquisition and Management Team in March and October to help write and review government donor reports and PNS reports.
· Support the advocacy manager and technical leaders to map and analyse the political and policy context continually to inform ongoing advocacy work
· Support the Communications & Advocacy Manager in maintaining the World Vision JWG website and social media platforms, as needed.
· Edit major publications in coordination with relevant members of the EEWG
· Monitor and facilitate response to inquiries through [email protected]
Coordination and Administrative Support (20%)
· Support the national director in planning for various meetings and fora, including the annual business day, monthly staff meetings, and key external engagements with donors, board members, church leaders and other NGO partners.
· Support the national director in designing or working with staff to design new devotional series.
· Help the national director respond to unique, one-off requests and inquiries.
· Provide occasional administrative support to the national director such as facilitating the signing of documents and management of key data and documents.
· Be responsible of own security and actively contribute to a positive security culture.
· Abide by the security policies and procedures and report any incidents or breaches to line manager and / or security manager.
· Perform other duties as assigned by the Line Manager
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Minimum five years work experience in a similar role/professional setting
Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
High level of competency in Microsoft Suite
Excellent communication skills
Skills in additional business-related software applications a plus
Excellent analytical and research skills.
High level of organization
High level of critical thinking skills
Ability to analyze and synthesize data, determine most important insights, and make efficient and practical evidence-based recommendations
Ability to deal with matters with strict confidentiality
Valid driving license
Applications are received through Carrers website:
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
World Vision is committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults and does not employ staff whose background is not suitable for working with children or vulnerable adults