Akram Sbitany & Son's Company is seeking for a Spare part Purchasing Employee
Purchasing Employee is responsible to buy spare parts that are essential for company’s day-to-day operations.
review prices and quality and ensure optimal stock levels.
Also, evaluating vendors, negotiating contracts and preparing reports (e.g. on orders and costs.) Do market research, along with solid analytical skills to make sure you’re identifying the most profitable offers. create and maintain good relationships with key suppliers to ensure merchandise is high quality and delivered on time.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
:Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a Purchasing employee
- Good knowledge of vendor sourcing practices (researching, evaluating and liaising with vendors)
- Hands-on experience with purchasing software (e.g. Procurify or SpendMap)
- Understanding of supply chain procedures.
- Solid analytical skills, with the ability to create financial reports and conduct cost analyses
- Negotiation skills
- BSc in Logistics, Business Administration or relevant field
- B.A in logistics, business administration or engineering , MIS, or any related field.
- Live in Ramallah area only.
- Excellent level in English.
- Preferable to have knowledge in spare parts purchasing.
- Valid driving license .
If you find yourself qualified for the job, please send your CV by email to [email protected] and include in the subject line of your email Purchasing Employee .