As a pivotal member of our team, you'll be responsible for testing, maintaining, and improving our app solutions used in operation room in many hospitals around the world, collaborating closely with our SW developers, algorithm engineers, UI/UX, Product manager and other cross-functional teams.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Skills and Qualifications:
- BSc (or higher) in Computer Science or other relevant Information Technology degree.
- Strong proficiency in manual and automation testing concept and methodologies
- 3+ years' experience as SW QA, design and implementation
- Proven ability to define and implement test cases
- Experience with Selenium, Appium, Jmeter, Postman – must
- Familiarity with ASP.NET core, React, MongoDB
- Experience with GitHub and GitHub actions
- Experience in automation and scripting
- Strong communication in English, able to articulate complex technical concepts clearly
- Prior experience in medical industry - big plus
- Real-time data testing and benchmarking - plus
- Experience working in cross-functional teams (agile) - plus
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now-button below