We are looking for a highly motivated and skilled individual to help us implement our solutions and products. You will mostly be in the field at our clients’ sites and provide them with the necessary training and lead the software implementation process.
- Meeting with clients immediately after sales and collecting necessary data needed to configure our systems.
- Create project plans, detailing the tasks that need to be completed for the timely implementation of customized software systems.
- Provide training and on-job-coaching
- Communicating with clients to get continuous feedback and approvals.
- Configure systems to ensure that the clients’ technical needs are met
- Advising clients on software best practices
- Gather additional customer requirements
- Suggest software improvements and enhancements
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business-related field or Management Information Systems
- 1 to 2 years of experience
- Experience in working with Information Systems (Accounting, HR, Customer Service, Archiving…)
- An understanding of databases and database management
- Detail-oriented and exceptionally organized
- Excellent technical computer skills
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent command of English and Arabic
A driving license is essential for this job and most of your time will be with our clients. If you are a people’s person and have a passion for information systems and technology, then this is the right job for you.
Please send your cvs to [email protected] with the title “Software Implementation Job”