Software Developers (5 vacancies)
Quartz Technologies(QTZ) is a leading software development company with a strong focus on creating innovative solutions that leverage the latest technologies. With a team of experienced and talented developers, we have a track record of success in a variety of industries, including healthcare, finance transportation, and web development. Our mission is to improve efficiency and enhance the user experience through the use of cutting-edge technologies. We are dedicated to delivering high-quality products and services to our clients and are constantly striving to push the boundaries of what is possible. Some notable accomplishments of Quartz Technologies include the successful deployment of healthcare and IoT applications, as well as the development of visually appealing and functional websites for a range of clients.
Quartz Technologies (QTZ) is seeking to hire five seniors and juniors self-motivated, team player and well-organized Software Developers who is seeking exposure to leading technologies and advancement opportunities in a unique, challenging and enjoyable teamwork environment. If you possess such characteristics, and met the below qualifications, then you are mostly welcomed to apply for one of the following positions:
- Full-Stack software engineer.
- Back-end software engineer.
- Front-end software engineer.
- Database Administrator (DBA).
Also, you are welcomed to apply regardless of whether you are experienced, fresh graduated or you are expected to graduate in this summer semester.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- 0-3 years of experience for Junior positions and 4-8 years for senior positions
- For Full-stack and Back-end positions, Strong proficiency in C# is a must.
- For Full-stack and Front-end positions, Strong proficiency in Angular +2 is a must.
- For DBA positions, Strong proficiency in database management systems such as MSSQL or PostgreSQL is a must.
- Design and implement software systems, including but not limited to algorithms, data structures, and software architecture.
- Strong understanding of RESTful web services and APIs
- Experience with databases such as MSSQL or PostgreSQL
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills and attention to details
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Arabic and English languages
- IoT and M2M technologies is a plus.
- Certifications in related fields are a plus.
- Project management certificates are a plus.
- Experience with Git and version control is a plus.
- Experience with distributed systems, cloud computing, or containerization technologies is a plus.
Salary is according to experience and efficiency.
Applications will be processed in strict confidentiality,
We are an equal opportunities employer and will consider all qualified applicants purely on their skills and abilities.
Interested? We’d love for you to get in touch!
Interested & qualified candidates are kindly asked to send their most updated CV to the following email: [email protected] , no later than end of working day Thursday, 26/01/2023, indicating the position in the subject line.
*Please note that if your application is progressed, you may be asked to complete an individual interview in our Head office