NS-Technologies is an Information Technology Outsourcing hub established in 2018 for the purpose of creating employment opportunities in IT sector for the Palestinians in international markets.
We are looking for a number of Front End and Back End Software Developers with a minimum of 2 years of solid software engineering experience involving solving complex problems to create & enhance software applications.
Solving these problems range from creating prototypes to testing out new ideas to creating highly scalable and high-performing systems used by thousands of users globally. As a Software Development Engineer on the team you will take part in the software design, documentation, development, engineering approach, delivery and support.
What do we offer:
• Long-term projects and contracts.
• Possibility to move between different projects.
• Providing trainings for engineers and courses in order to develop programmers at our expense.
• Work with advanced technologies
• Competitive salaries and appropriate bonuses according to development and proficiency
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Minimum two years of work experience in a similar role/professional setting
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Good command of English language (read, write, communicate)
- Good communication skills/ team player
- Knowledge of at least one high-level programming language (C++ / Java / c# / python, etc...) and the principles of object-oriented programming
- Knowledge of client => server architecture and http protocol
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of one of the frameworks: Angular / React
- knowledge of databases: SQL and NoSQL
- Knowledge of Linux (writing simple scripts, help with CI/CD)
- knowledge of REST API design principles
- experience in writing tests (e2e, integration, unit)
- very good knowledge of the nodejs environment
- very good knowledge of typescript
- knowledge of the version control system (preferably GIT)
- basic knowledge of the Docker environment (basic commands and docker-compose)
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now-button below
Applicant will have to attached their CV prior to submitting the application