Main Functions and Responsibilities:
Software developer main functions are related to: support the work of the GVC IT Manager in analyzing data, developing reusable components and programming interactive web Apps and pages.
- Design and develop structured application programs and interfaces based on requirements and directives.
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages.
- Document the applications and enable other team members to be able to maintain them.
- Maintain existing applications, adding new features and improving efficiencies on them constantly.
- Design and integrate interactive web maps using Google and Open Street Maps. This includes showing information on the maps.
- Design and develop graphs and reports Preferred technologies include High Charts.
- Integrate the data of multiple web spaces in one repository, based on the requirements specified by the IT Manager.
- Conduct software testing and bug fixing for the software to be developed.
- Performs other related tasks as required.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Required qualifications and experience:
- Experience in MVC development pattern.
- A minimum of 1-year practical experience in C#.
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer of 1+ years.
- A very good knowledge of C# and JQuery is a must, knowing Grails, is a big advantage.
- GIS systems knowledge is advantage.
- Knowledge of database architecture and design (Microsoft SQL Server).
- Concrete experience in object-oriented programming.
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Having very good proficiency in spoken and written English and Arabic.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
Interested applicants should send a detailed CV with references in English no later than 10 May 2019 to:
Email - [email protected]