Al-Quds Elevators Co. the exclusive distributor for the global SIGMA products in Palestine is currently seeking a highly qualified Software Developer.
The purpose of this position is to serve as a Software Developer and assist in developing and maintaining front-end as well as backend of application developed using Java. The person holding this position would develop UI using templating framework and also be involved in developing and debugging business services. Document, unit-test, implement and deploy web-based Java applications to support business requirements. The incumbent would also be interpreting specifications and creating system design.
Work Location: Ramallah.
Main Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Design and develop structured application programs and interfaces based on requirements and directives. Develop workflows that facilitate easy interaction between systems and users. Document the applications and enable other team members to be able to maintain them.
- Design database schemas to support programming efforts.
- Maintain existing applications, adding new features and improving efficiencies on them constantly.
- Perform releases on existing applications as a part of the development team.
- Provide maintenance and support response to internal and external clients.
- B .Sc in Computer Science.
- Minimum one year of experience working in software development.
- Knowledge in Object Oriented programming specially in Java.
- One year Knowledge in Data base concepts Oracle/SQL server.
- Ability to work within a team to define requirements and scope of development efforts.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Interested candidates can apply by sending their CV’s to E-mail: [email protected]
Closing date of receipt of application is 25/11/2018.