Social Entrepreneurship Officer
UNV Assignment Title Social Entrepreneurship Officer
Duty station (Country) Gaza (state of Palestine)
Host Agency UNDP
Modality National Specialist
Assignment Duration 12 months
Expected Starting date Immediate
Link to the opportunity www.unv.org/calls/PSER000138-7856
Application deadline Application Deadline: 22 November 2020
Eligibility· Candidates need to be a person living with a disability.
· Candidates need to be only nationals living in Gaza
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s degree in Anthropology, Sociology, International Development, Business, Social Sciences, Engineering or related field;
- Master degree or enrolled in a Masters programme in the above areas is welcomed.
Professional working experience of over 2 years.
- Experience designing and conducting qualitative and quantitative research and analysis;
- Experience in building partnerships, working in participatory methods and engaging diverse stakeholders such as civil society, academia, private and public sector; and
- Experience in innovative approaches / entrepreneurship activities in Gaza.
- Experience in development programming or policy development;
- Experience in approaches such as ethnography and behavioral insights, design-thinking;
- Experience working on social entrepreneurship, inclusive business models, innovative products and services, incubation, etc.; and
- Experience identifying gaps and opportunities in the innovation ecosystem in Gaza.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة