Al Rabyeh for Animal Feed and Grains Co. is seeking highly qualified professionals for the position of Site-Mechanical Engineer at Hebron.
- Establish, report, and follow up all non-conformance mechanical works.
- Attend coordination meetings with contractors and consultants, etc.
- Take immediate corrective action to avoid any cumulative effect of deviations and propose solutions to recover the delay of mechanical tasks in due time.
- Accompany machines installation crews and learn the process of installation all over the production line.
- To assist Project Manager in the supervision and management of mechanical activities to assigned project.
- Assist in the planning and sequencing of the construction operations according to the Project Quality Plan.
- Conduct regular inspections and assess the work performance done by all subcontractors.
- Evaluate and resolve any discrepancies and problems arising during construction which affect the quality of works performed.
- Attend to meetings with Owners to solve technical issues and other related matters if requested.
- Coordinate the handing over of the completed works from the contractors and completion of the necessary rectification works.
- Inspect facilities and analyze operational data.
- Compile estimates for technical and material requirements for project development.
- Communicate with interior and exterior suppliers.
- Audit packages quantities, drawings, & specs.
- Audit interim payments certificates.
- Audit Tenders Special & General conditions as well as tenders’ conditions regarding mechanical works.
- Audit Variation Orders; quantities, contractual, and prices regarding mechanical scope.
- Audit As-Built drawings.
- Prepare MOM drafts.
- Suggest process and technical design changes to improve performance and efficiency.
- Test material whenever needed.
- Research the environmental impact of project Incorporate eco-friendly and sustainable features into design plans.
- Prepare proposal documents and presentations.
- Compile and present reports explaining project details to non-technical stakeholders and prepare weekly and monthly progress reports as needed.
- Maintain detailed documentation of all site mechanical engineering activities.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience as a Mechanical Site Engineer.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Possess sound understanding of drawings, interface between different objects and systems.
- Possess understanding of business-critical scenarios in terms of site.
- Good team player with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work out of the project location in the Southern West Bank.
All interested candidates should submit their resume (in English), with references, to [email protected]