The United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East (UNRWA) announces the following vacancies in Infrastructure and Camp Improvement Programme:
- Site Engineer- Area Office Jerusalem (Ramallah) / Job Opening #: 216186.
- Site Engineer- Area Office Nablus/ Job Opening #: 216299.
- Site Engineer- Area Office Hebron (For Roster Purposes) / Job Opening #: 216300.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
University degree in civil engineering from an accredited university/ institution.
At least three years; experience on site supervision of construction/maintenance/infrastructure
projects is required.
· For more details, deadlines, job descriptions and instructions on how to apply, please visit our website:
· Only applications received through this website will be considered.
UNRWA is an equal-opportunity employer.
UNRWA encourages applications from qualified and experienced women. UNRWA welcomes applications from qualified candidates with disabilities.
UNRWA is the largest UN operation in the Middle East with more than 32,000 staff. The majority of the staff are refugees themselves, working directly to benefit their communities.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now-button below