Position Title: Site Engineer.
Job Type: Full time.
Contract Duration: 6 months.
Deadline for submitting applications: 18 Sep 2021
CMWU is seeking to recruit a qualified “Site Engineer” to oversee and provide proper implementation of all water & wastewater projects.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- follow up and oversee the implementation of water and wastewater projects according to specifications and contract conditions.
- Review and approve the project’s shop drawings, work plan, time schedule, safety plan, .... etc.
- Provide and archive the daily report, site instructions and other needed forms related to onsite works
- Coordinate and keep his manager updated about any variations or change orders
- Coordinate with Municipalities staffs to facilitate the work on site
- Prepare project’s forecasting on daily basis
- prepare the monthly progress report and submit such reports to the management.
- ensure that safety requirements are provided and available in each working site.
- ensure applying quality control and meeting all contractual requirements.
- participate in projects’ site access and taking over sessions
- participate in the regular meeting and sharing the concerned parties the minutes of meeting.
- Refer to CMWU Materials Approval Committee regarding materials requests submitted by contractors
- participate in materials inspections sessions.
- Respect and carry out the additional tasks requested by CMWU management.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- B.Sc. Degree in civil or mechanical engineering.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in water & wastewater project implementation.
- Proficiency in engineering software (including AutoCAD, GIS).
- Computer proficient (Microsoft Word and Excel etc.).
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Good communication skills.
- Flexible and with the ability to adjust to changes and new requirements.
- Willingness to learn.
- Highly organized and able to prioritize and cover urgent requirements.
- Passionate in the job flexibility and commitment to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in team with respect and impartiality.
- Valid driving license, with clear history.
- 40 years old or younger.
- Lives in Gaza strip.