BA/LGHR is recruiting a Site Engineer for a private contractor and real estate developer located in Jericho, Palestine, and specializing in building villas.
Reporting to: General Manager/ Owner
Type of Contract: Annual
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing and overseeing construction projects.
- Checking technical designs and drawings to ensure that they are implemented correctly.
- Preparing cost estimates and ensuring appropriate materials and tools are available.
- Ensuring project packages meet agreed specifications, budgets, and timescales.
- Liaising with clients, subcontractors, and other professional staff, especially surveyors and the overall project manager.
- Providing technical advice, solving problems on-site, and suggestions for improvement on particular projects.
- Preparing site reports and filling in relevant paperwork.
- Ensuring that health and safety and sustainability policies and legislation are adhered to.
- Supervising contracted staff.
- Preparing reports as required.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Special Requirements & Skills:
- Previous experience in project site management.
- Hands-on experience in managing contractors and sub-contractors.
- Ability to produce progress reports and charts to the owner.
- Ability to prepare (VO) reports and review claims.
- Ability to coordinate supplier’s delivery schedules.
- Ability to review designs and on-site construction drawings
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- In-depth knowledge of engineering, technology, building, construction, and design.
- Proficient in the use of computer-aided design (CAD) software.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Valid driving license.
Total Years of Experience:
Minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
Education & Certificates Required:
Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering, Construction, Engineering Project Management or similar.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة