Position: Site Engineer
Location: Gaza Strip
Industry: Not for Profit and Charities
The Site Engineer will contribute to the successful implementation of the emergency WASH programme. The position holder will be responsible for the successful quality implementation of supply and installation of water tanks at Household level in targeted communities.
In order to be successful you will bring/have:
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- 1- 3 years’ experience as a civil engineer and involvement in construction and infrastructure projects
- Good experience in preparing the bid documents, engineering designs, and price analysis
- Demonstrated good experience in using computerized engineering programs
- Minimum one-year experience in programme implementation with a stronger focus on WASH, INGO experience is a plus.
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as to work autonomously when required
- Demonstrates good experience in using computerized programs
- Excellent reporting skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, team-oriented work style, interest and experience of working in a multicultural environment.
- Flexible and willing to work long working hours where necessary.
- Commitment to Save the Children values
- Good command of English and Arabic language skills
Save the Children works in development and humanitarian contexts with children and partners to help families, communities, and governments identify and use innovations to ensure all children survive, learn and are protected.
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/careers/apply
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
Save the Children does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.