About the Company:
Ritmik is a turkish furniture company brand established more than 30 years ago. That specializes in baby, kids and teen bedrooms.
About the Job:
Job Title: Showroom Supervisor
Reports to: Showroom Manager
Working hours: 42 working hours per week
- Knowledge of features of all the products and offers.
- Negotiating prices, payments plans and closing sales.
- Entering and following up Sales orders \ Maintenance requests \ Material requests \ payment vouchers on the ERP System and google drive.
- Keeping the Showroom clean and tidy.
- Dress and communicate in a presentable and professional way.
- Answering and returning phone calls and Social media messages and price requests.
- Filling the Customer (after assembly) & Showroom feedback forms.
- Maintain Showroom checklist.
- Customer after sales support and feedback.
- Open and close the showroom in time.
- Reporting to the showroom manager any issues or concerns.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Disciplined, hard working and well-presented.
- Friendly, communicative and motivated.
- University Graduate in (Business, Marketing or similar fields) is a plus.
- General computer skills, Excel, Word …etc.
- 2-5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Good command of the English language.
- Experience in a similar role or the furniture industry is a huge plus.
- Social Media marketing skills are a huge plus.
Interested candidates Kindly send your CV to: [email protected]