Maslamani Home chain of retail stores was established in 2017, and is part of Maslamani Group, which was established in 1969 and is considered one of largest companies in the Palestinian market is soliciting a qualified candidates to fill the positions of
We are searching for a persuasive Showrooms Managers to set and smash our sales targets. To achieve these objectives, the Showroom Manager will be required to oversee the showroom, coach and mentor employees, and monitor inventory. As an expert in sales techniques, you will also be required to attract and secure business.
- Ensure Showroom is kept to company visual standards.
- Monitor Store and Employee Key Performance Indicators.
- Studying the features of all products on offer.
- Arranging stock in a manner that is both visually appealing and allows ease of movement.
- Negotiating prices and payment plans, and then closing sales.
- Advising Purchasers on items which ought to be restocked or removed from the catalog.
- Manage employee files for hiring, attendance record, and evaluation…..
- Training staff in effective sales and communication strategies.
- Resolving strain and conflict between staff to promote a jovial and productive workplace.
- Documenting sales and rewarding employees for these accordingly.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- At least five years' experience as a Showroom Manager, ideally at a similar company.
- Extensive experience selling comparable products.
- BA Degree in Marketing or Business Administration.
- Ability to design and create spaces that are engaging and welcoming.
- Capacity to convince clients to make purchases.
- Top-notch training and mentoring skills.
- Outstanding teamwork, communication, and arbitration abilities.
Interested candidates kindly send their CVs to [email protected] with “Showroom Manager –Area (City)” in the subject line. No later than July 31st 2021.