Maslamani Group Company is a Palestinian company established in 1969 and is considered one of the leading companies in the field of marketing & sales electrical and household appliances in Palestine is soliciting a qualified candidate to fill the position of
- Reading and preparing customer orders accurately.
- Placing the prepared orders in the correct dock slips for loading onto shipping trucks.
- Compute freight costs using predetermined mathematical equations to determine budgetary requirements for shipping
- Determine viable fulfillment services that have the reputation, work ethic and experience to deliver products on time and in expected condition
- Selecting appropriate envelopes, boxes, or crates in which to pack merchandise.
- Participate in preparing packages for delivery by prepping contents, attaching shipping labels and confirming that all invoices reflect the correct information.
- Following warehouse safety procedures for the operation of equipment, and maintaining awareness of your surroundings and the other workers when transporting items.
- Analyzing and optimizing logistical procedures.
- Contacting distributors to resolve any shipment or delivery issues.
- Promptly processing distribution orders or requests.
- Keeping the warehouse clean and organized at all times.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Requirements & Skills:
- More than 5 years’ experience working in a warehouse environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or any related field.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Good understanding of warehouse safety regulations
- Physical dexterity and experience operating forklifts.
- Computer skills and knowledge of data entry and inventory software programs.
Interested candidates kindly send their CVs to [email protected] with “Shipping Officer” in the subject line. No later than July 31st 2021.