CCC is looking for a highly skilled SharePoint developer. He/She will be responsible for the design, creation, testing and documenting of new and amended SharePoint Online applications.
- Designing and developing custom SharePoint modules to address various business needs to drive efficiency within the company
- Maintaining SharePoint environment
- Work independently to resolve issues and assist team members
- Learn, train and cope up with the ever-changing technology requirements in SharePoint and related platforms
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
4-5 years of experience in the following:
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
- In depth understanding of the capabilities of SharePoint Online
- Candidate must have experience in C#.net and object-oriented coding fundamentals, web parts, master pages and SPFX
- Experience in REST API, MS Graph
- Expertise in designing Power Apps, Power Automate, to enhance out of the box SharePoint features and functionality
- Possesses strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Possesses knowledge of best practices for maintaining information security
- Development experience with the Microsoft suite of development tools (Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code, etc.)
- Experience with SharePoint's application services framework including implementation, configuration, and usages of Search, Managed Metadata, and User Profile Services.
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
Applications should be submitted to [email protected]